WHAT YOU'LL LEARN.
This 40hr workshop will teach you the fundamentals of Functional Breathing to support your own health and the health of your clients.
Understand & Recognize
- Understand, describe and prescribe a variety of breathing exercises based on your clients’ needs.
- Recognize disordered breathing behaviours that occur before, during or after a client/patient session.
Identify & Explain
- Identify the possible roles and effects of existing breathing behaviour on the client’s biochemistry, biomechanics, and psychophysiology
- Explain, mirror and explore the existing behaviour with the client
- Explain, mirror, and explore functional breathing mechanics and behaviour to the client
- Construct a specific home learning plan to support integration of the private session with measurable goals identified by the client.
- Lead a 90 minute group class for basic Functional Breathing retraining.
Meet Your Instructor
LV Kusch, B. Ed., MSc., SBT, CBBA
**Early bird pricing ends on July 3, 2022 and can not be used in conjunction with other discounts.**